Saturday, March 1, 2008

Pool vs Inter

And I'm back! After a long disappearance.

A few months ago, people looked at me and gave me no hope that Liverpool will go through to the quarter finals after being drawn with Inter. No one gave them a chance. I keep reminding everyone that they said the same thing 12 months ago when the Opponent then was Barcelona.

Make no mistake. Inter is by far a super formidable team with the best form in Europe. Domestically, another one horse race to the title, a team with perhaps no weaknesses, and possibly seen as a thread to win the Champions League.

Unfortunately they were drawn against Liverpool. A team that is laughable in the League but a force like no other in Europe. A 2-0 win 2 weeks ago is proof that all my peers who laugh at me earlier was wrong.

Hahaha!

Hopefully by the end of this week, I will be continuing my unstoppable laughter