Thursday, September 27, 2007

Mickey Mouse Cup Updates

Let the first sentence of this post be about Man Utd losing to Coventry by a scoreline of 2-0. Lets forget about how unimportant this cup can be, but face it, losing at home to a team in the lower division, especially when you were the English Champions a few months back is just plain bad. What makes it worst is that the score is 2-0, not a game where Man Utd had so many chances but were unlucky and Coventry made 1 good move to steal the game with a 1-0 win.

You know what else, I can't even remember the scorers name. I have sneak into soccernet.com right now, and in a couple of seconds I won't be able to remember his name. You can write it on a sheet of paper and stick it in front of me, and I won't even be able to tell you who he is. I don't even know if I'm pronouncing it right. All I know about him is that he is from Malta.

Man Utd lost 2-0 to Coventry. Just like to point that out one more time :)

So what if its a weak team. Lets not forget Nani and Anderson are playing in this game. Both players cost as much as the whole of Coventry's squad. Simply no excuses.

Wait am I suppose to let you all know about the other scores as well, no need right? Just take a moment to cherish this Man Utd lost :)