Thursday, July 26, 2007

Asian Cup updates.

Since this is like news of 23 hours ago, (plus plus) Its not really up to date updates anymore.

But just in case if you still do not know, The Asian Cup finals will feature Iraq and Saudi Arabia. And the third and fourth playoff will be between Japan and Korea.

Initially My predictions for the finals was Japan vs Iran. With the possibility of Iraq and Saudi Arabia in the 3rd place playoff match. Guess I was wrong(3 out of 4 teams in the semis was predicted correctly, thats not too bad, even though the Asian Cup can be pretty predictable).

The Japan Vs Saudi Arabia Match has to be the match of the tournament. It was Technique versus speed, and Speed won the game. Awesome match to watch I tell you. Almost like Brazil versus England without the boring tactics. Both teams deserved to be in the final.

Oh and Iraq scored more penalties compared to Korea.

I'm going to give the finals a miss unfortunately, but I shall at least give my predictions for the upcoming 2 matches.

Japan beats Korea

Saudi Arabia beats Iraq.

No surprises this time. Lets see if i'm right.