Sunday, July 22, 2007

More on the Asian Cup

Yesterday's predictions were spot on.


Japan celebrates their penalty victory against the Australians.

No offense to the Australian fans. But like I said before, I feel like the Australians came into this Confederation, thinking they will dominate the whole continent. Its not that easy is it now.

And Iraq won. No surprises there.

Tonights matches would be a lot tougher to call.

Iran Vs South Korea

I expect this to be a really good match. But I think Iran would win this one. They are a very strong team.

Saudi Arabia Vs Uzbekistan

I don't know why so many people consider Uzbek's 3-0 win over China a shocker. No shocker to me, I expected it from the start. People are overrating China. So what if they were in the World Cup in 2002. What progress did they make after that?
Another hard match to predict. But I guess when it comes to big matches like these, the Saudis can get it done.