Friday, July 27, 2007

Blackburn Rovers!


Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you the yo-yo team of 2007/2008.

We will see the rise of Mark Derbyshire, the fall of Benni McCartney, and red card after red card after red card.

Maceo Rigters will be a decent signing no doubt, contenders to be one of the signings of the season if there are no plagues injuries and self doubt.

Don't get me wrong. Blackburn have a very talented squad. Very talented.

Go check out the squad here

Look through player by player, and I can tell you that if they have the money to buy one super star player to push them hard enough, get rid of Mr Mediocre Mark Hughes, they can be the next Tottenham Hotspurs, pushing for a Champions League spot.

If I'm given a management role, out of the top 4 clubs, I'l take Blackburn Rovers. Pressure wise, it seems relative lower compared to the others.

So how will Blackburn do this Season?

Like I said, yo-yo. It goes up and down.